This will leave more money in your pocket. Most of the time it’s not a good idea to remodel kitchen or bath due to the ROI (return on investment) will be negative.
1. Be sure your lawn and shrubbery is kept trimmed at all times. Consider removing overgrown
trees and shrubs that hide the house from the street.
2. Keep the garage doors down at all times.
3. For an eye-catching touch of color, have seasonal flowers growing in beds and containers.
Make sure your driveway is in good repair.
4. Pressure wash concrete drives and walks to
remove stains and car drippings, and put
a fresh coat of sealer on asphalt drives.
5. Make sure patios and decks are clean and in good repair. Replace any rotten wood and
nail down loose boards on decking or steps; pressure wash if needed.
6. Garage s...Read More