Here is the link: Glendora Sold
This will leave more money in your pocket. Most of the time it’s not a good idea to remodel kitchen or bath due to the ROI (return on investment) will be negative.
1. Be sure your lawn and shrubbery is kept trimmed at all times. Consider removing overgrown
trees and shrubs that hide the house from the street.
2. Keep the garage doors down at all times.
3. For an eye-catching touch of color, have seasonal flowers growing in beds and containers.
Make sure your driveway is in good repair.
4. Pressure wash concrete drives and walks to
remove stains and car drippings, and put
a fresh coat of sealer on asphalt drives.
5. Make sure patios and decks are clean and in good repair. Replace any rotten wood and
nail down loose boards on decking or steps; pressure wash if needed.
6. Garage s...Read More
I find that most owners want to keep their eye on the market conditions in their immediate market place. I as a real estate broker in Glendora have the tools to provide you with a simple one line report delivered via email or paper to you on a monthly basis. The email version can be expanded into more details and save paper. Call or email me your info. and ask for MSR (monthly status report)Read More
Need to get something notarized? I will be happy to assist you with this service! Simply fill out the form below and I will contact you shortly.Read More
Curious to know what your home is worth? Simply fill out the form below to get a FREE home value report! After submission I will personally research the market and send over a report on how much your home is worth today!Read More